Gama Group offers a variety of window shapes to help you realise your unique design ideas. Choose from styles like true arch top (semi-circle), arch tops, gothic shaped tops or portholes (circular windows). You can also get Trapezoids, Octagons or many other speciality shapes. Senator shaped windows come in a variety of colours to match with other Senator windows and doors in your home.
Window Colour Options
Whatever the location and style of your home, there is a colour and finish to match it. Choose from a range of White, Cream, Rosewood, Bog Oak or Classic Oak finishes, as well as a range of 14 additional colours to complement your taste. For those who prefer a true timber appearance, the Senator Casement & Tilt & Turn Windows is available in a variety of foil finishes. You can even choose dual coloured options; a foiled appearance on the external face, with a contrasting colour on the internal face to maintain a light airy appearance in the inside of the room
Whatever you want from your windows, plenty of natural light, thermal insulation, protection against overheating or noise reduction, Senator can combine various glass functions to suit all your needs.
The Glass that we use in our windows is one of the most energy efficiency window glass products available today helping to improve the window energy ratings of your glazing and making your home more comfortable:
This type of glass is commonly known as low emissivity glass, or low-E glass.
Where can it be used?
This glass is an extremely versatile group of products suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications including:
- • Windows and Roof-lights
- • Patio doors & French doors
- • Conservatories and Sunrooms
- • Glass facades
How does it work?
This glass has a transparent metallic coating that reflects heat from radiators or fires back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time it allows free heat and light from the sun (known as passive solar heat gain) to pass through the glass, warming your home and further contributing to the energy efficiency of your windows.
- • Improved thermal insulation - reduces heat loss more effectively than traditional low-E coatings
- • Promotes passive solar heat gain - free heat from the sun passes easily through the glass helping to warm your home
- • Improved energy efficiency - reduced need for heating helps to save energy and protect the environment whilst saving you money on heating bills
- • More comfortable rooms - improved thermal insulation means fewer cold spots and drafts near windows and doors
- • Less condensation - the inner surface of the glass stays warmer reducing internal condensation and prolonging the life of your window
• No unsightly tint - Unlike traditional low-E coatings that suffer from an unsightly yellow tint, our glass looks very clear. This means your curtains or Georgian Bars will not look dirty or discoloured
• More light - less tint also means more light can enter the room, making it more comfortable and luminous
• No 'haze' effect – our glass does not suffer from the unsightly tint commonly associated with traditional low-E products
Our glass range can be combined with many other products, permitting a multitude of high performance, multi-functional glazing options including:
- • Double Glazing – as standard
- • Triple Glazing
- • Passive Options
If you have standard single-glazed windows, the chances are that your home is colder, noisier and less secure than it should be. Double glazing combats these problems by reducing heat loss and noise pollution in a stronger, safer model.
Double glazed windows use two panes of glass instead of one, (one pane of low iron glass and one pane of low E glass) with an airtight gas filled chamber in between them to create an insulating barrier. Double glazed windows let out significantly less heat, meaning you don’t have to rely too heavily on central heating. This brings down your bills and helps to make your home more energy efficient.
Double glazed windows also make your home quieter, and are harder to break than single glazed windows. The main point of entry for intruders is through windows and doors, so having Senators high security double glazing is an important step towards a safer home.
At Senator we use double glazing as standard in all of our glass products, including our windows, doors and conservatories
Double Glazed Certification & Combinations
Our Triple glazed windows use three panes of glass instead of two as in our standard double glazed units, with an airtight gas filled chamber in between them to create an insulating barrier.
Especially beneficial in home where excessive heat loss or solar gain is a concern, the glass combinations in triple glazed windows, a combination of thermal insulation and solar gain allows you to make to make a significant reduction to home energy usage. Triple glazed windows allow less heat loss and can regulate solar gain more efficiently.
Noise pollution is a serious issue, particularly when living in an area with high levels of air traffic or busy roads. Too much noise can be damaging to health (increased stress, disrupted sleep). It can hinder academic learning and concentration. Triple glazed windows make your home quieter than double glazed windows, triple glazed windows are ideal for areas where noise reduction is important Triple Glazed windows are harder to break than double glazed windows. The main point of entry for intruders is through windows and doors, so having Senators high security triple glazing is an important step towards a safer home.
At Senator we offer Triple glazing as an optional extra in all of our windows features
1. Far exceeds BFRC & NSAI Window Energy Rating A rating performance
2. High performance triple-glazed units optimise the balance between U-values and g-values to maximise energy efficiency.
3. Suitable for low and zero carbon homes and for use in new builds.
4. Can be used in Passive house builds
Triple Glazed Certification & Combinations
Other Glass Options
We also offer a number of specially designed glass options, including the following:
• Glass Decorative
• Obscure Glass
• Toughened Safety
• Security Glass
• Self-Cleaning Glass
Senator offer a range of decorative glass such as leaded lights coloured leaded lights and bevelled glass.
Protect your privacy with Senator Obscure glass, available in a range of attractive patterns.
Toughened Safety Glass
Toughened safety glass is stronger and more impact-resistant than standard glazing. If something does break your glass, it will shatter into smaller, virtually harmless pieces instead of more dangerous shards.
Senator security glass combines the heat-retaining elements of our standard sealed units with specially reinforced elements which make it almost impossible to break through.
The ultimate in low maintenance, self-cleaning glass includes an outer coating which reacts with sunlight to break down dirt, which is then easily washed away by rainwater.